Ecommerce

Having plenty of different ways to get confused with online comissions, I figured I would go over a couple opinions on niches to begin with. After doing a lot of my own research. I have gathered a huge amount of information, and found its best to focus on personal interests. Given that we all are different in nature, I focused on some top market areas such as Health, Wealth, and Entertainment. So many people are searching for things in these fields it makes it easy to reach its targets. I personally want to make money easily within these fields. I went to several sites and signed up for there "affiliations, or accosiates" programs. With these options you can make a percentage from sales and referral leads. I gathered some websites anyone could use if interested, in gaining some insite and possibly some wealth. I will be doing further future posts with indepth lists of websites and information on them. Click around and check out my links if your interested in making some money on the side, I'll keep everyone posted in posts to come.

No comments: