Art, Income, and a Start

Just a quick post, I wanted to share an awesome Site, I have been looking into. As a fan of money, art and tattoos. I couldn't resist talking a little bit about one of my favorite websites, http://www.createmytattoo.com/359.html
I find it amazing for artists looking to be seen, who have the passion to advance in the digital arts area! You can post your own art, create and join contests, receive royalties, and even join their Affiliations program! This Site also provides referral benefits, royalties and an awesome learning experience for the beginner marketer! With each new signup they pay $25 bucks right off the bat! Go check it out, its well worth the time, and the featured artists are well worth viewing! I hope everyone finds this helpful for today, more to follow, thanks a ton and enjoy, until next time, check out my links page, give um a shot and even check out some of my personal art (hopefully soon to publish on Create My Tattoo.) Happy cashing!

Please feel free to leave a donation to help boost moral!
paypal.me/Risher1

No comments: